Total Game of Thrones Experience
Dive into an unforgettable experience of GoT on the spot where it all took place in real life – Dubrovnik. Don’t miss the chance during your stay in Dubrovnik to visit the most memorable scenes from Game of Thrones locations. Experience real King’s Landing through the eyes of our expert and passionate tour guide.
Witness firsthand why Dubrovnik was chosen to take a major role in Game of Thrones and which locations were used for the unforgettable part which we will visit on this tour.
Year 2011 was important in Dubrovnik because that was when HBO decided Dubrovnik will get another alter ego – King’s Landing, the capital city of Seven Kingdoms. Just before the filming started in Dubrovnik, Game of Thrones was already well known and popular and the entire show definitely contributed to the overall destination reputation. It was only a matter of time when other big filming companies were to film in Dubrovnik – Star Wars came along, Robin Hood, Knightfall, Bollywood, and probably many more in the future.
The tour starts with a visit to one of the oldest arboretums in this part of Europe, located just 15 km from Dubrovnik which was used as one of the filming locations. Afterwards, we cover the sites at Srdj mountain where you have the best view of King’s Landing, the highest point above Dubrovnik, then we go to Dubrovnik old town, St. Lawrence Fort and finally to Lokrum island by boat. Lokrum is where we finish the tour, it’s also has the Iron Throne. Take your photo on the Iron throne and show to the world who the true ruler of King’s Landing is!
Tour info:-Pick up from your accommodation
-Visit to the first location, Trsteno arboretum
-Drive to Srdj mountain
- Visit of Fort Lovrjenac – Red Keep
- Exploring King’s Landing
- Walking the Walk of Shame
- Lunch break
- Taking a ferry to Lokrum island
- Exploring the City of Qarth and visit to the Game of Thrones museum – Iron throne
- Tour ends on the island and that’s where your free time starts, you can stay until the last ferry and use the time to explore the island further, go for swimming or just relaxing
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Professional driver
- Bottle of water per person
- Entrance fee to Lovrjenac
- Entrance fee to Trsteno arboretum
- Lokrum round trip ticket
- Entrance to Lokrum park of nature
- Personal expenses (coffee, souvenirs, etc.)